Thursday, April 17, 2008

My time in SC

Hey everybody !! I know its been a while but My life has not been that exciting.. Last weekend I got to go get Scott from Fort Jackson for the weekend and his brother and his wife came down up on Saturday from Athens GA and his Grandparents came down from Wilson NC to visit with Scott and see him off before he leaves for Germany. Saturday night all of his family and My family met up and we went to dinner at the Peddler and it was wonderful We all had a wonderful time and our families really enjoyed socializing with each other (so I think anyways) I did take his grandmother to get a hair cut and now she looks like a first class diva!!!! Also Scott's Grandmother, Scott and I went to babies r us and picked out a different bedroom suit for the baby because we decided we did not like the one we originally chose. but on Monday Scott's mom called my mom and decide that we had stuff on the registry that we really did not need and and not the stuff we really needed so that afternoon Scott's mom, my mom and I went to babies r us and re did my whole registry and we ended up finding a really pretty crib on clearance so the bought that we are still with out a dresser but Scott wants to wait a pick out that. I get to go pick him up again this weekend YAY!!! we are also going to decide for sure on a bedding set this weekend so I will keep y'all posted....
love all

1 comment:

kamiocean said...

Courtney, I am so glad that we were able to spend time with you! You mean so much to me; more than you know. You will ALWAYS be my sister. I love you! Keep me posted. I can't wait to see you again and the little one!
Love, Kami Ocean