Thursday, April 3, 2008

My very first baby doctor visit

Well I went for my very first doctor's visit today and pictured to the left are the results..lol..its a blob!!!lol...jk its our baby!!!!!! he is only 8 cm long and the said the heart beat was beating good..they told me today that due to my lamactomy (disks L4 and L5 back surgery) I had when I was seventeen I may not be able to have a successful epidural because of the scar tissue...OUCH!!! So we maybe going all natural!!! They changed my due date to November 11, 2008 and that due date was determined by the trans vaginal ultrasound you see to the left which my doctor said was the most accurate determination. My doctor said everything looks great. My blood pressure was 130/90 which they said was good. So that made me happy. I have not gained any weight so far and he said that I may only gain 5-10 pounds and that with be perfectly fine since I already have significant weight on me as it is. I have formed eczema (i am unsure of the spelling) since I have become pregnant and the doctor acted like it was no big deal so I guess there is no reason for me to worry about it. I go for my last appointment  in the US before I get to Germany on May 1...Well that's all I got y'all.....

No comments: