Wednesday, April 2, 2008

my goodbye blues...

Well tonight Scott left for the Army and I had to say my goodbyes and ofcourse i cried like a baby. He Flys down to Fort Jackson in Columbia SC tomorrow sometime then he flys over to Germany. So I may not see him for a month or 2. :(  On the plus side my last day of work is Sunday april 13..YAY!!!! and on that monday April 14 fatboy and I will be on our merry way to G'vegas SC..I can't wait. I still have so much to do before I go to Germany..I have to get a whole new passport just to change my name on my passport and expedite it so i can get it in 2-3 weeks. Fatboy has to go to the vet and i have to arrange for transportion to pick up our stuff.. I feel slightly overwhelmed but I will just pray about it and I will be ok. Well  I have my first doctors Appt. tomorrow morning at 11am and my friend Christina is going with me in scotts absence. so stay posted for the news..

No comments: