Friday, April 4, 2008

what a blaaaaa day...

Hey everybody..
well today has been just blah to me.. I got up around 9am and fatti and I went to the bank and then the post office and the grocery store ( i was craving grits!! hehe) went home and cooked some grits and eggs for breakfeast(fatti got a little too)  shhhh!!! dont tell scott!! Then fatti and I went to wash some clothes. Oh yeah we watched the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks, and its such a cute movie...other than that my lonelyness has set in and  i look around at all of our stuff in the apartment and realized scott was not ever coming back to this place..:( not to mention I am overwhelmed at getting moved to Germany...oh well.... I gotta get ready for work I only got 7 days left in that nerve racking place..yay that makes me smile..everybody hurry in to red lobster and get that Lobsterfest it ends Monday april 7..
I love all <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me know when Lobsterfest ends, I'll be sure to visit there this weekend.