Wednesday, May 7, 2008

doctor's visity

So yesterday I had my second baby doctor's visit and we were supposed to be able to hear the heartbeat but since I am not the skinniest person they were unable to hear the heart beat with the Doppler but the heartbeat was registering at 158/160 bpm so that's good. I go back for an ultrasound on May 19 which is a little less than 2 weeks from now and we will hear the heartbeat... YAY!!! Well Scott has been in Germany since April 27 and I will have to say its been quite nerve racking for me. He tells me today that its looking like at least 30 more days till I can get over there and of course I did not like the sounds of that. I miss him so much and being pregnant and extra emotional makes it even harder for me. Well the doctor did tell me that the epidural is still a no go but he did say I could possibly have something that is like a birth canal block but it will not help with my contractions but I still think i I am going to try and do it without any of that stuff. I also have still been loosing weight. I have started getting a baby bump also and had to switch to some maternity clothes because my other pants were getting uncomfortable. I went to see Baby Mama also and it was a wonderful cute movie I think anyone could enjoy it. Talk to ya next time!!

No comments: