Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Well Amy tagged me and can you believe it I am actually participating.....So I am supposed to take a picture of something in my house that tells a special story and as you all know I am in between residences awaiting to move to Germany and not to mention I am in Indy visiting my sissy so I substituted my house for hers. I choose Amy as my item in "my" house that tells a special story in my life. Amy has always been my inspiration ever since I was itty bitty I always wanted to be just like her and she hated it...needless to say it only brought us closer. I am so thankful for the wonderful sister I have in my life. The coolest part to this story is we both are pregnant and due exactly 2 months apart and we are going to be sharing the most wonderful and miraculous gift God could give so close together and I am truly thrilled about that. I love you Amy!!!!




The next item to do was to photograph items in my purse I can't live without and I would say it would be my hand cream, Tylenol because since my pregnancy I have headaches all the time, Tums for that wonderful heartburn being prego brings, of course my phone that's my life all in one, and my newest addition to my purse i cant live without are airheads I am addicted to them now. There is one thing missing but he can't fit in my purse and he is so for from me but if he could fit it would be my wonderful husband Scott. I love you Baby..and miss you so much!!!

Well now I have to tag someone and I am going to tag my Mommy Karen and I know she is looking at this saying "I don't have a blog Courtney!" and guess what mom this means you have to start a blog. I need to keep up with you while I am in Germany so get to Ma I hope to see it up and running pronto!!!

No comments: