Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am in GERMANY!!!!!!!!

This is a road sign to base.
This is a tower on base that Hitler used to stand on top off to command his army. (that is what Scott told me)

Hey everybody I know I have not blogged in a while. Sorry !!

Well I am excited about being in Germany our Apt is beautiful and huge...I will take pictures and show them later.. I have my first doctors visit with my German doctor on September 3 @ 2pm. I am excited.. I hear that I will have a mid-wife during my labor and delivery. Oh I have a phone that I can be reached at if you call me you have to dial the number exactly as listed
011-49-1-51546678197..My phone is a Blackberry so I can send a recieve emails at anytime and they go straight to my phone. My email is hoppinvblefty@yahoo.com... I also have Skype with a webcam to communicate my name on Skype is armybratsmama. I think I am going to like it here.The change is going to take getting used to. Well I will be on here more often because I hav othing better to do..I love everybody and miss you all terriably..

No comments: