Sunday, August 31, 2008

fatty and rock in the park









Hello everyone!! I know Amy is getting ready to fall in the floor because this is two days in a row I have blogged...lol..I love you Amy!!! Well what you see here is our little boy Fatty getting his pill with cheese at night...he goes nutts untill I give it to him and he knows that he gets it after he goes potty at night and right before bed...So he will drive me crazy till he gets it..I made the mistake of getting my mom's dogs in this routine also while I was staying with her. She tells me Isabelle drives her crazy wanting her pill and cheese too.. OK on to the good stuff the other pictures you see is mine and Scott's first cultural experience with the Germans... So Saturday night on our way home from bowling we saw and heard live music,( FYI the Germans love American music that is mostly all they listen to they especially love music that we would say is terrible and they love the 80's hair bands) so we parked the car and walked up to the park we then saw this wanna be 80's hairband cover band come out on stage...Of course Scott and I start laughing..they were pretty entertaining..they had a lot of beer (its Germany what do you expect) another unusual thing to me was I saw like teenagers that looked like they were no more than 15 years old walking around drinking beer...All the Germans just drink their beer and have a good time no one was getting hostile or wanting to fight unlike us Americans we get drunk and wanna fight any and everybody...lol..not all of us of course. well I included pictures of the band from Rock in the Park an some shots of the Germans...I miss everybody..

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It is great to see you both are doing well and finding some local life things to do in Germany. We are looking forward to keeping up with you via your blog so update it often.

Amanda & Wesley