Monday, March 24, 2008

My hospital scare...

So last Monday I started having some pains in my pelvic area..and I was worried that something was wrong so Scott and I went to the ER at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore City....well the doctor did their normal routine blood work plus a hormone check and then the sent me for a ultrasound..the ultrasound tech finally found my baby and its heartbeat and I sighed in relief and got a little emotional when i saw my babies heartbeat.. The doctor told me everything looks good that my babies heartbeat was beating 99 bpm which she said said some may argue that that is slow but since i was early and only 6 weeks that was OK... She also said my hormone levels were 8300 and that was good...so thank GOD!!! She said the pain i was feeling was a small ovarian cyst and that is nothing to worry about. I have my first ob appt.. next Thursday April 3 @ 11:30 so i am excited....OH yeah on last thing for those who don't know my baby is due November 6, 2008!!!
P.S. I think its gonna be a boy because i had a dream... and i want to keep the sex a surprise but Scott doesn't so everyone convince him the let it be a surprise..  

No comments: